Ayurveda / Nutrition
I do believe that ‘I am what I eat’ and, therefore, pay particular attention to the food that I put
into my body.
Many physical and mental disorders of the western modern population are caused by incorrect eating habits. They can, however, be cured with a proper diet.
I am an ayurvedic nutritionist and a western nutritionist. For me it works best to combine the principals and wisdom of the 5000 year old ayurvedic philosophy with its different constitutions (Vata, Pitta and Kapha read more) adjusted for western people in the modern world.
A nutrition consultation consists of:
• Ayurvedic body diagnosis (pulse, tongue, skin, hair, nails, urine etc.)
• Definition of ayurvedic constitution through talking about life, habits, characteristics etc.
• Analysis of current diet
• Food plan according to constitution and disorders
Duration: 60 minutes
Location: Almaverde, Burgau or wherever suitable email@example.com
Price: 50 Euros
My basic nutrition believes:
• cold, dry, thin constitutions with restless mind (Vata) should eat warm, lubricating,
• ‘down to earth’- food
• Hot, oily constitution with and easily irritable mind (Pitta) should eat cooling food
• Heavy, moist constitutions with a lethargic mind (Kapha) should eat dry and light food
• Eat mostly alkaline producing food, cut down on acidic food
• Eat mostly fresh food, avoid any processed / junk food
• Cut down on white flour, refined sugar and yeast products.
• Eat lots of green leafy vegetables but also all other colours. Best eaten raw
• (if your digestive system allows)
• Eat simple, don’t mix too many things
• Make up most sure that you have regular bowel movement (not too much, not too little)
• Take food as your medicine, avoid great consumption of supplements
• Eat according to the season and only the best of what grows in your area
• Only have one meal of high proteins per day (best non-animal)
• Eat plenty of sprouted seeds, nuts, grains, beans, and sea vegetables
• Drink before or after eating, but not during
• Eat low sugar, low salt
• Drink no more than 2 coffees/tea per day, but plenty of herbal teas and pure water
• If you eat dairy products, strictly eat biological
my food philosophy